Welcome to the research project ‘Navigating Professional Identity in Interprofessional Health Care Settings‘. This 3-year research project is being conducted at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada with funding from the Nova Scotia Health Research Foundation (NSHRF).
The Principal Investigator is:
- Dr. Marion Brown, School of Social Work.
The Research Team includes:
- Dr. Marilyn MacDonald, School of Nursing
- Dr. Heidi Lauckner, School of Occupational Therapy
- Dr. Joan Sargeant, Faculty of Medicine
- Tanya Dutton, Interprofessional Practice, Capital District Health
- Funding awarded: August 2010
- Dalhousie University Ethics Approval: May 2011
- Student Recruitment in progress: Fall 2011
- Faculty and Practioner Recruitment in progress: Spring 2012
- Capital District Health Authority Ethics Approval: July 2012
Please check back for updates. Comments are welcome.